However, tonight I took a break from Project 365 to have dinner with my Darling Diva friends. It was our Valentine's celebration. Complete with the most beautiful Valentine's from Chere. And fabulous cupcakes from Pam. It's so great having a friend who makes the best cakes and cupcakes.
Dinner and the company were wonderful. Here is a little photo of all us, even Baby Diva, Ava. This will be my Project 365 photo entry for today. Thanks for the fun and friendship.




3 comments:
I can't imagine my life without the Divas - how sad it would be without these wonderful woman in it. Thanks Judy, Chere, Pam, Jamie, and baby Ava! I had a wonderfully fun time last night.
I agree with mom. Dinner last night was wonderful...good food and great friends...what a perfect way to spend an evening!
The Divas being together is fun. Love all you guys.
Post a Comment