Thursday, March 12, 2009

Project 365 Photos

As an update to my Project 365, I thought I would show you two of my most recent photos. These both were taken this week. In fact one was taken just tonight. Hope you enjoy them.

The moon photo was done Tuesday night after we went to Jessica's concert. I had the tripod set up in the middle of the street. It was fun.

The sunset was taken tonight. I drove all around town trying to find a good place to take a shot of the sunset. Guess I did okay, but would have liked it better if there were no power lines in the way. Maybe since it's so colorful you won't notice.

Have a great Friday.

2 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

I wouldn't have noticed the power lines if you hadn't pointed them out. Beautiful photos!! The moon is my favorite! I'm glad you're keeping up with your project. As much as I love the concept, I know I would fail miserably. Maybe next year when things calm down a bit at home...

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Congrats on sticking to your project, Judy. Like Jamie, my intentions would be honorable but I would fail miserably. Great shots! I wouldn't have noticed the power line either.