Monday, April 27, 2009

Prom and Birthday

Gee, it sure has been awhile since I posted. My apologies. But I am back with news of prom and my birthday. Both were on Saturday the 25th. The weather was fabulous and very warm. Perfect day to have the girls out in their gowns on the grounds of a lovely historical home site complete with arbors, Gypsy horses, pillars and sunshine.







Prom was held at The Foundry at Puritan Mill. You can check out their website by clicking here. The pre prom meal was at Luckie's Diner which is Brandon Hannon's aunt's restaurant. Tara had the entire upstairs patio reserved for the kids and they had bar tenders, waiters and a DJ for the time they were there. They had a blast.



The picture of the iris are from a bouquet that Matt gave me as a birthday present. They are one of my favorite flowers and proved to be perfect subjects for my Project 365 photo for today, Monday the 27th.

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

All the girls are so beautiful. I think I missed that phase - the beautiful one - when growing up. Great photos, Judy!

Jamie Payne said...

The girls are definitely all beautiful. I miss getting all dolled up for prom:( Glad to hear that you had a nice birthday. Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!!!

Pam said...

The prom pictures are so lovely. Wow, does that bring back memories!