Sunday, November 2, 2008

Meghan's Birthday

Meghan turned 24 on the 22nd of October. I know, it was a almost two weeks ago. But you know, I've been busy with all the cheerleading drama. We were lucky enough to have Matt come down and join us for Meghan's birthday celebration at Mr. Fuji. Mr. Fuji is one of our favorite places to go for birthday dinners. Here are a few shots taken while celebrating Meghan's big day.



3 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Happy belated birthday Meghan! It's nice to see a picture of Matt...I've heard so much about him but had no idea what he looked like:)

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Sweet Meghan -- she looks very happy to be the center of attention. Happy brithday, Meghan! May all your dreams come true!

Chere said...

Happy Birthday Meghan! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Judy, what a beautiful family.