Monday, November 17, 2008

New Look at Autumn

Autumn has never really been one of my favorite seasons. To me it has always meant that Winter was on its way. However, this year has been different. The colors of Fall have been outstanding this year. I overheard someone mention that it was due to the drought. Whatever caused the colors to be spectacular this year really doesn't matter. What does matter are the colors and all the beautiful scenery caused by the changing leaves and the awesome photo opportunities.

With a trip to Connecticut for the photography retreat I attended, along with the spectacular colors in PTC, I've been very lucky to get some great shots. I've attached some of the best for your viewing pleasure.



Quote of the day: "Autumn is like a second Spring, where every leaf is a flower."












1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I've seen all your photos except the cattails -- lovely perspective!