My friend and fellow blogger Debra has tagged me to post six random things about myself. On her blog she explains the word meme and how this Six Random Things meme came about. I’m so glad she chose me to participate. The only trouble is I don’t have six new friends to tag and continue with this fun exercise. However, I will do as much of my part as I can, so here goes.
Here are the rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Post the rules on your blog.
3.Write six random things about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5.Let each person know that they were been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6.Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Random things about myself:
1) My favorite place to be is the beach. I just love the relaxing feeling I get when I am there. We have recently planned two vacations to the beach for this year. First is Spring Break 09. Several friends and I are taking 6 girls ranging in age from 16 to 17 to Panama City Beach in Florida. Yes, we are crazy. The second will be to Satellite Beach in Florida, June 13th through the 2oth. This will be using our inherited time share and I can’t wait.
2) We have 3 pets. 2 cats and one dog. Dixie is our golden retriever, Husker is our pure bred Himalayan Flame Point, while Charlie is our mutt. He is a beautiful black cat that was rescued along with his mother and 5 siblings.
3) Peachy Cheap is one of the websites that I have to visit every day. They have awesome deals each day for scrapbooking supplies. I just love to see what the deal of the day is and am always inspired when looking at the examples for the product being offered. Check it out sometime.
4) I’ve been Busy ordering supplies and organizing my binder and plans for Becky Higgins Project 365. While I’m late starting this project, and there are no kits available, I’m still very excited about it. The object of the project is to take a photo every day and journal about it. The truly fun part for me is to “plan” the photo I’m going to take for that day. I’ve already done today’s photo before leaving for work. It revolves around random fact #5.
5) I’m 4/5ths of the way through the final book in the Twilight series. Wish that I could have stayed home from work today to finish it. However, it will be good to drag this out since it is the last book. It will be hard to have to say goodbye to Bella, Edward, Jake and the other characters who I’ve come to know in the last few months.
6) Saturday my friend Amy and I are visiting the King Tut and Terra Cotta Soldier exhibits in Atlanta. We will be having lunch at a restaurant I have never tried. The name of it is South City Kitchen. For two years now Amy and I have said instead of giving Christmas or birthday gifts we would do something fun downtown. This will be the first time we have actually followed through on that promise.
Please check out Debra’s blog “The Georgia Rectors” I promise you won’t be disappointed. Her photography and writing are wonderful treasures.
Here are the blogs that I am tagging to participate in this exercise.
Nichole’s Blog
Chere’s Blog
Enjoy reading others random things. This was a fun little exercise to take part it.



1 comment:
Thanks much for participating in the 6 Random Things meme. It was fun, wasn't it? I'll have to check out the web site for scrapbook deals. Can't wait for Scrap Club!
Post a Comment