Well, well, well, I just spent 2 hours making the new blog header. Again, I can thank Jessica Sprague for helping me to learn some new tricks. Her video's are so helpful and informative. Her classes are very easy and straightforward. They are all done via video and you can pause, rewind fast forward and play them over and over again. The screenshots of Photoshop Elements are very helpful and it's easy to see where you should be making adjustments to the tools and layers etc.
Today on Jessica's blog she mentioned how addicting her classes are. And honestly to me they have been. I want to take every single one of them and look forward to the new year and new classes.
Making this new header was really fun. Being creative is such a good outlet for me and very relaxing. This weekend I'll be diving into a new class that I picked up off of Jessica's web for one dollar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
LOVE the new header, Judy!
Post a Comment