Sunday, November 29, 2009

Missing Car

Seriously, you cannot make up the stuff that happens to my family. This morning as I was leaving I didn't see Jessica's car. So I asked Mitch where she was. He said he didn't know.  So I called Jessica to see where she had spent the night. Turns out that Jessica was upstairs sleeping. So then I asked her where her car was. She said that it was parked in the driveway. No little VW bug in the driveway. I totally started to panic. Looked in the neighbor's yard to see if it had rolled down the hill. No car. By this time Jessica had gotten up and she was so panicked that she fell as she was running down the stairs. She swore she drove it home and parked in the driveway.  Finally after the fog of sleep had liften Jessica remembered that she had left it at Brandon's house and he drove her home.   Mitch and I were so ready to call the police.  Convertibles are easy to steal due to the fact that the alarm won't go off if the roof is split.  Thank goodness the car was safe over at Brandon's.

2 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Ha! Too funny!! Normally when my car didn't make it home it was because I had indulged too much the night before:) Miss you!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I can almost feel your panic - YIKES! I'll keep that in mind when I'm driving my little beep.