Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

What a lovely week we had this Christmas.  My mother arrived from California on Friday evening.  We spent the weekend doing some shopping and getting ready for the arrival of Nichole, Noah and Adam on Tuesday.  This is the first Christmas we have actually spent together as a family here at home in quite a few years.  Usually we are all together before or after the big day.  But this year we were very blessed to all be together.  Noah was a joy to watch and we only lost one ornament and one Christmas glass.  So all in all Christmas was a success. 

My gifts were several Panodora beads to go onto my second bracelet and an external hard drive.  I know, a hard drive???? But seriously, since I started digital scrapbooking my disk space is filling up quickly.  Matt even got me the special edition piano black with chrome trim.  This will truly come in handy when I take my digital organization class so that I can store all my embellishments, brushes, papers, trims and templates.

Hope your Christmas was a wonderful one as well.

Happy New Year. May you all have a very healthy and prosperous 2010.


2 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

What a wonderful picture! I bet you were in heaven with all of your family under one roof. Enjoy your external hard drive...I'd be lost without mine!!!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

What a beautiful family you have! And what a blessing it was to have your entire family together to celebrate the Christmas holiday. Noah is growing so quickly. I can't wait for him to meet Ava some day ;)

I know you'll enjoy your external hard drive. Pete gave one to me last year for Christmas - like Jamie, I would be lost without it. Please bring your new Pandora beads to Scrap Club for show 'n tell.