TGIF Baby! Don’t you just love Friday’s? Best day of the week for me. However, this weekend will be very quiet. Just working around the house and getting a haircut. Nothing too exciting. That’s a good thing. I may even get to work on my concert scrapbook that I started last week at Scrap Club.
As promised earlier in the week, I did do the ring on the string baby test. They say it works for babies that you’ve already had. And for me the old wives’ tale was true. All the tests for the 4 kids turned out like they should. Circles for the girls and back and forth for Matt. It’s at least a fun thing to try.
Here’s hoping everyone has a great weekend.
Quote of the Day: “A diamond is a piece of coal who stuck to it’s job”
~j.c. Penny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
See! Everyone tells me that it works so I'm about 90% convinced thta this baby is going to be girl. Thanks for taking the ring test Judy!!!
Have a great weekend and enjoy your non-hectic time. If you're anything like us though, something will come up and wipe out the peace:)
This ring test is really proving to be correct most of the time. We will keep our fingers crossed for Jamie. I hope you have a quite and calming week-end. We are on our way home from Seattle tomorrow. The party is over for a while. Enjoy your week-end.
Post a Comment