The big news is that Jessica did not pass her driver's test. She is going to retake it on Thursday. Wish us luck. The lady in Fayetteville who tested her was very rude and actually yelled at her in the car. If anyone needs to take their driver's test the word on the street (unbeknownst [SP?]to me) is not to take your test in Fayetteville, but Newnan or Griffin. Jessica failed on account of her bumper being over the white line and that constituted running a stop sign. No problems parallel parking or backing up into her parking spot. So, hopefully Thursday will go well in Griffin.
Speaking of Jessica, it's amazing to see how much she's grown over the last 16 years. Don't tell her I posted the picture of her with blue lips.
Quote of the day: "Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward."




5 comments:
What a beautiful young lady! She is so cute. You and Mitch have to be very proud of her. Jessica just had a bad week las week. The cheerleading and then the drivers test. Poor baby. I wish her all the luck this week. The lady should not have yelled at her. You are nervous enough without someone yelling at you. Hope she has a better person next time. A lot of Dusty's friends failed the drivers test. The boys just kinda laughed and retook it. Good Luck Jessica.
You have such a lovely family, Judy. You and Mitch should be very, very proud. Yes, I have been told to avoid Fayetteville for test taking. Best wishes and good luck, Jessica!!
Jessica is such a beautiful girl! I love the picture of her with the blue lips:) I'm sorry she didn't pass her drivers test, but I'm sure she'll do much better on Thursday. Good luck Jessica!
Oops! I actually added this comment under the wrong posting. Surely you'd think I lost my mind if I didn't delete it and start over. Sorry...
P.S. I hope you feel better soon, Judy! Next weekend is Scrap Club. you don't want to miss it, especially since our challenge this month is cards. I'm looking forward to having us all together again. Once a month is waaaay to long to wait.
I hope by now you are on the road to recovery. Love the pics! You have a beautiful family! Not surprised!
Post a Comment