Well today was one of those crazy days again. Another logistics nightmare sprung on me just before going out the door for work. Here’s how things went. Thinking that Jessica needed to work at 9:00 it was no problem to drop her off on my way to my cute little cubicle at NCR. (Not an accurate description actually) Little did I know she meant she had to wake up at 9:00. Aghhhhh! Thank goodness my 23 years of past experience came to the rescue again and allowed me to solve the dilemma in record time. Jessica was to take the golf cart to work. Then I was going to pick up Meghan at 11:30 and take her to get the golf cart. To reward her for her good behavior (she hates for anyone to use her golf cart) she was treated to lunch at Beef O’Brady’s. Meghan was allowed to pick the restaurant with no argument from me. That’s probably a first!
Tonight, I have to leave work at 3:45 to pick Jessica up from her job at Flat Creek and take her to the first day of cheer practice. Of course I realized this morning that her physical is expired. Totally forgot about that. Had to schedule an appointment for that. We can’t stop there, it’s not as easy as it sounds. Turns out the physical is scheduled for the same time as her driver’s license test. Had to reschedule the driver’s license appointment for the 12th. Now I have to break the news to her that we had to push that back two days. She won’t be happy. Oh and she couldn’t do it on the 11th because of a dentist appointment. However, the good news is she may have her little car by then and can take the test with her own car. Do you see scrapbook and photo opportunity potential? It’s really funny how I look at things from the angle of “can I scrapbook this?” these days.
Hopefully tonight I can relax a little. Oh wait! Forgot that I have teach myself to use Quicken in order to keep track of the Cheerleading Booster Club treasury monies. Always something . . . . And who said “ . . . Summer is fun and the living is easy . . . ?
Quote of the Day: “Sometimes a good quote is the best advice you’ll ever get.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Great job setting up your Blog Judy. You are such a professional in everthing you do. Sounds like the kids are keeping you more than a little busy. Sorry I can't be there to help out more.
I have been very busy at this new assignment in Pittsburg. Godd to work with this team but hard learning Banking.
I am exhausted reading your blog. Whew! How do you do it all and still have it all together? You'll be more than ready for our sailing adventure in fall 2009. We're booked -- yay! No turning back now. Actually you can back out up to 90 days before setting sail, but I won't let you. You and Mitch deserve this! Be sure to check our blog for the first Wind In Your Sails post. Whoo-hoo!
My Mother always called days like you just had "the joys of motherhood". Don't you just love. I love reading about your day and all the ups and downs of two kids still at home. Does Matt come home in the summer? Have a good evening!
Your craziness make me feel normal. You have no idea how much I appreciate that! Thanks for sharing your day with us. Good luck with all of the appointments...Jameson finally has his 2 year tomorrow morning.
Holy Toledo! How do working moms do it? I'm so thankful my lovely children are all grown up (well...maybe that's a stretch! We always need our mommas!).
Post a Comment